Terms & Conditions
Bell Plantation Returns Policy
Refund & Exchange Policy
We are committed to selling high-quality products which we hope you will enjoy however there may be times you wish to have a product refunded or exchanged.
Please ensure you that you check your items carefully before you leave the centre, as some discrepancies cannot be rectified after you have left. We also recommend you keep your receipt, as you will need proof of purchase in the event of any after-sale queries.
Bell Plantation Garden Centre will insist upon proof of purchase for us to consider a request for refund or replacement product.
Refunds and exchanges are available (excluding food) providing the goods are returned in their original condition and packaging, undamaged with the original labels on and in a saleable condition within 28 days of the date of proof of purchase.
All items purchased within Sale must be returned within 14 days of the date on the proof of purchase. We are unable to accept any returns or exchanges without proof of purchase.
We guarantee all hardy nursery stock, shrubs and specimens for 5 years with proof of purchase.
Many of our products come with a guarantee directly from the manufacturer. This may require you to contact them directly. Please ask instore or call us on 01327 354126 for their particular terms and conditions for that product.
5 Year Plant Guarantee
Bell Plantation Garden Centre is committed to providing customers with the best quality plants guaranteed.
We are so confident of the high quality of our plants that we offer a 5-year guarantee on all hardy plants from the date of purchase.
If, after proper care of the plants is carried out (including but not limited to, providing water, fertiliser and insect and disease control) any of these plants fail to establish within 5 years of purchase, the plants will be replaced at the same size and quantity as at original purchase or we will issue a full refund. This is dependent upon proof of purchase with a valid receipt along with the return of plant/s in question. Please note that extreme climate conditions may invalidate this guarantee.
This 5-year guarantee does not affect or alter our statutory rights in any way.
Standard Prize Draw/Competition Terms & Conditions
These standard terms and conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
ONLINE COMPETITIONS: STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
Entry is open to residents of the UK except employees (and their families) of Bell Plantation (UK), its printers and agents, the suppliers of the prizes and any other companies associated with the competitions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, including any necessary travel documents, passports and visas. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by BELL PLANTATION (UK) relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the
- Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.
- The Promoter is Bell Plantation (UK) Limited, Watling Street, Towcester, Northants, NN12 6GX
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.
- A list of winners will be available by emailing Bell Plantation no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
Conditions means these terms and conditions
Users means the users of the Website collectively
Products means a product displayed for sale on the Website
Events means an event displayed for sale on the Website
Personal Information means the details provided by you on registration
We/us means Bell Plantation Garden Centre Limited
Website means the website located at www.bellplantation.co.uk or shop.bellplantation.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it
You means a user of this Website
Every effort has, is and will be taken to ensure that the information contained in this Website is correct and up to date. The information may from time-to-time become incomplete, inaccurate or out of date. Pictures on the Website are generally accurate but variations in shape, size and colour must be expected.
We assume no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which this Website has links
To the full extent permitted by law, but subject to the terms and conditions of sale referred to below, we disclaim all warranties and representations (whether implied or expressed) as to the accuracy of any information contained on this Website
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees) arising from the use of this website.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products and Events for sale on the Website. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
Compliance of laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
The contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
None of the above terms and conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.